Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lyn's Introduction

I'm just a little later than most to post my introduction but I wanted to say hello and tell all of you that I have been enjoying reading your introductions.

Left handed or right handed? Very right handed.

Silk or alpaca? I love both.

Circular or double pointed? I have tried the circular methods but I still prefer my DPN's.

Coffee or tea? In the mornings, I want coffee but tea in the afternoons is a delight, especially if it is cold outside.

Paper clips or beaded stitch markers? I like using little silver rings that I get from the bead store.

Mittens or socks? I usually knit socks but it will be fun to make some mittens this time.

Pullovers or cardigans? I have only knitted one sweater and it was a pullover, however, I have a cardigan on the needles now. (It has been there awhile though.)

Lyn

No comments: