Saturday, July 5, 2008

Introduction...

Hi, I am Kimberly over at Woven ~N~ Spun. I am an Army wife and home school mom to 5. We live a pretty crazy life these days. Knitting, spinning, and weaving keep me sane.

Left handed or right handed? I am left handed, but I knit right handed continental

Silk or alpaca? Since my brother and SIL own an alpaca farm, I should say alpaca, but how about the best of both worlds and a blend *I am currently spinning a merino/silk/alpaca blend that is just so yummy.

Circular or double pointed? Circs all the way. I do have a few sets of dpns but I prefer circs for just about everything. I especially like the wood harmony ones from knit picks

Coffee or tea? Most certainly a coffee drinker but like iced tea as well.

Paper clips or beaded stitch markers? I prefer pretty pretty stitch markers, but will use whatever is handy when a stitch marker is called for.

Mittens or socks? I used to be a sock knitter, but alas, I have become a mitten and half finger glove gal over the last year or so.

Pullovers or cardigans? I am on a toddler sweater kick and would say pullovers, but may try my hand at steeking a cardigan soon....maybe.

No comments: