Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DJ's Intro

Hi everyone,
I am DJ and I have been on many groups with some of you. I have been knitting longer than I am willing to admit anymore. (smile) I'm happy to be here. I will probably be running behind everyone, since I am in another KAL at the moment and it's a whole new thing for me. Ah, so much knitting, so little time.

Left handed or right handed?
I am right handed and throw with my right hand, just haven't ever been able to get the hang of holding the yarn in my left hand.

Silk or alpaca?
Mmmmm, alpaca please. Altho, I admit that I've never tried silk.

Circular or double pointed?
Circular, please. Just never learned to handle that porcupine very well. Can do it if I have to, but not well enough to enjoy it.

Coffee or tea?
Yes, please. I do prefer tea most of the time, but drink nearly as much coffee, just because DH always has a pot going. I take the easy way out, most of the time when it comes to coffee or tea.

Paper clips or beaded stitch markers?
Can't ever have too many beaded markers, but will admit to having so many projects going that sometimes I just have to resort to paper clips or whatever else works in a pinch.

Mittens or socks?
Socks get my vote, mostly because that is what I knit for family birthdays and for some of the charities that I work with. I have nothing against mittens and have knit my share over the years.

Pullovers or cardigans?
That depends, for babies I prefer cardigans, The Little Lamb being my fave. For toddlers and teens I prefer pullovers and that is what I generally do for charity knitting when sweaters are called for. Truth is: I'd rather not knit sweaters.

No comments: